Thinking of sailing with us? Daily Sailings: March to October.
Click on a destination or tour below to view details of sailing times.
- Private and Corporate Hire
Our 96 passenger vessel, the St. Bridget, is available for private hire for corporate and group events on Dublin Bay.
We can tailor a route to suit you at a time that suits also (eg. Evening return cruise from City Centre to Dalkey Island, Dun Laoghaire to Howth cruise etc), and you will enjoy 2 hours exclusive use of the vessel. We have an upper and lower viewing deck as well as an indoor heated cabin.
We have a full bar on board so you and your colleagues/friends can enjoy a drink while sailing with us. We can also arrange catering on board. In 2019, we launched our ‘Cheese and Wine Evening Cruises’ which proved extremely popular amongst our corporate clients. We can also arrange canapes/light bites on board for you to enjoy whilst taking in the stunning sights of Dublin Bay.
We have a full sound system on board so music can be played throughout our vessel. You are also welcome to arrange your own entertainment on board if you wish.
For more information on our private hire and corporate offering, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 9011757
- Dun Laoghaire to Dublin City – 09:30
Cruise 1 – Dun Laoghaire to Dublin City – 09:30am
- Dublin City to Dun Laoghaire – 11.00
Cruise 2 – Dublin City to Dun Laoghaire – 11.00am
- Dublin City to Howth (via Dun Laoghaire) – 11:00
Cruise 3 – City to Howth via Dun Laoghaire 11.00
- Dun Laoghaire to Howth – 12:30
Cruise 4 – Dun Laoghaire to Howth – 12.30
- Howth to Irelands Eye Return – 14:20
Cruise 5 – Howth – Irelands Eye – Howth – 14:20
- Howth to Dublin City Centre – 15.30 Monday-Friday
Cruise 6 – Howth to City Centre – 15:30 - Monday - Friday
- Howth to Dun Laoghaire – 15.30 Saturday and Sunday
Cruise 7 – Howth to Dun Laoghaire – 15.30 - Saturday and Sunday
- Dublin City to Dun Laoghaire – 17:00 Monday-Friday
Cruise 8 – Dublin City to Dun Laoghaire – 17.00pm
- Dun Laoghaire Dalkey Island Return – 17.30 – Saturday and Sunday
Cruise 9 – Depart – 17.30 – Return via Killiney Bay – 18.45 - Saturday and Sunday