Whether you’re planning a trip to Dublin this year or you hail from our fair city, there couldn’t be a better time to discover a new appreciation for all this vibrant capital has to offer. Dublin is a city filled with hidden gems. It’s a buzzing city on the edge of nature with the beautiful Dublin coastline and Dublin Mountains on our doorstep. If it’s action packed days and happening nights you’re after Dublin is where it’s at.
But don’t just take our word for it…….check out our brand new promo video and see for yourselves!
Here’s 14 reasons to #LoveDublin in 2014:
- Value for money
- Easy to get to (With Dublin Bay Cruises, Dublin Bus and Dart you’ll see every inch of it!)
- Friendly locals (Lonely Planet votes Ireland No.1)
- Cultural Quarter & Literary Heritage (Unesco City of Literature)
- Fantastic Festivals (We’re especially excited about the upcoming Dublin Bay Prawn Festival)
- Our live music scene and emerging internationally acclaimed artists
- Dublin’s Independent Fashion Districts
- The Guinness Storehouse
- Our Coastline and our beautiful Dublin Bay
- Our Dance Culture
- The Glorious Food (Check out Howth village for incredible Seafood)
- Our many traditional pubs
- Stunning mountain views
- Beautiful beaches.